Are you a highly committed, enthusiastic individual who wants to make a difference and support the improvement of mental health and wellbeing across Derby and Derbyshire?
We currently have the following vacancy available to join our team:
Hours: 37 hours per week.
Base: Office based at Derby West Business Centre, Ashbourne Road, Mackworth, Derby, DE22 4NB.
Derbyshire Mind is looking for a well organised, enthusiastic and committed administrator who enjoys talking to people on the phone and believes in providing excellent customer service to everyone who contacts us.
This key role would suit someone with strong administrative and customer service skills with an interest in mental health, advocacy or working for a charity.
The role will be office based at at Derby West Business Centre, Ashbourne Road, Mackworth, Derby, DE22 4NB with occasional travel between our other offices (Kingsway Hospital site and Chesterfield).
The purpose of the role is to provide professional, effective support to our Management Team, with support and line management being provided by our Community Services Manager.
The role is varied, with key tasks including:-
- Responding to queries from clients and professionals regarding our services.
- Creating and managing Eventbrite listings for our various community services.
- Updating our website as required, including with new events, updated policies, volunteer or staff vacancies and contact information.
- Sourcing and maintaining sufficient stock levels of marketing materials, stationery and other items.
- Supporting with recruitment and onboarding of new staff and volunteers and ensuring mandatory training for all staff is undertaken and recorded.
- Updating and maintaining various databases, mailing lists, budgets and trackers.
- Providing cover for our Advocacy Administrators during annual leave/absence.
Derbyshire Mind is a local mental health charity focused on improving mental health and wellbeing for people across Derbyshire. We are one of a federated network of local Mind charities across the country. We provide a range of advocacy and community wellbeing services designed to support people with mental health problems, as well as the wider population. We are committed to developing innovative and responsive services, which further promote mental health awareness and wellbeing.
Please quote the job title and your name in the subject line of the email
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 6 July 2022 at 5pm.
Interviews will be held on Monday 18 July 2022.
This post is subject to a criminal records check with the Disclosure and Barring Service. Derbyshire Mind is an Equal Opportunities Employer.