Our welcoming non-clinical team is here to offer you mental health support and help over the weekend in your time of need in our relaxed and comfortable environment in the heart of Ripley. We can offer you a listening ear in a safe calm space, support with managing your thoughts & feelings, coping and wellbeing strategies, and signposting to other support services.
Open Friday & Saturday evenings, and Sunday afternoons every week.
Located at The Croft, Slack Lane, Ripley, DE5 3HF. (Just off Ripley Market Place.)
How to Find Us:
The Croft, Slack Lane, Ripley, DE5 3HF. (Just off Ripley Market Place.)
Fridays and Saturdays: 6pm to 11pm
Sundays: 2.30pm to 5.30pm
– No need to contact us, just drop in whenever you need us.
When might you need to visit your local Crisis Support Drop-in service?
The services are designed to offer support and a safe space to anyone over 18 experiencing (or nearing) a mental health crisis:
For example, you might:
- be feeling emotionally distressed
- be experiencing or nearing crisis point with your mental health
- feeling low and potentially experiencing suicidal thoughts
- be feeling anxious, worried or panicky
- have experienced a life event that has impacted your usual ability to cope
- be having a ‘dip’ in your mental health, that you are usually able to manage
- want a calm space to go to to keep yourself safe and distract from thoughts of self harm
We also recognise that you might also want to come and visit the service and staff so that you know who and where we are in case you experience a crisis in the near future.
For more information visit the main Crisis Support Drop In page
NEED URGENT HELP NOW? VISIT: derbyshiremind.org.uk/get-help-now