Every day, we're helping people across Derbyshire support their mental health and wellbeing.
This couldn’t happen without our amazing supporters holding their own charity events & fundraisers.
Want to get involved in some charity fundraising? Try joining one of our events or set up your own – it could be great fun or a real personal challenge! Maybe get a group together and see what you can achieve!
Derbyshire Mind or Mind?
Local Minds (like Derbyshire Mind) and national Mind are separate charities, but being part of a national and local Mind network means that we work together to achieve a common purpose. We support each other, learn from each other and we are able to build on ideas, projects and services that work well in other local areas.
If you would like to fundraise, you can choose whether you would like to fundraise for Derbyshire Mind or for Mind:
If you choose to fundraise for Derbyshire Mind, your money will go towards providing local mental health services and support across Derbyshire and Derby City.
If you choose to fundraise for Mind, your money will go towards national work including information and advice, campaigning and policy work.
Sending Your Donations
1. Just Giving: If you have fundraised via Just Giving then you can sit back and relax as Just Giving will do all the work!
If you have collected your sponsorships manually then you can send the money that you have fundraised in to Derbyshire Mind in a number of ways:
2. ‘Donate’ Via Just Giving: Head over to Derbyshire Mind’s Just Giving and use the donate button to send over your sponsorship monies: Visit Derbyshire Mind’s JustGiving page
3. Paypal: Send your total as a one-off donation amount using paypal: Visit Derbyshire Mind’s Paypal page
4. By Cheque: You could send a cheque made payable to ‘Derbyshire Mind’ to our Head Office address: Derbyshire Mind, Derby West Business Centre, Ashbourne Road, Mackworth, Derby, DE22 4NB
5. Cash Donations: Cash can also be received by our Head Office in person. This is by appointment only. Please contact Fundraising@derbyshiremind.org.uk to arrange. (Please do not send cash in the post.)
Thank You! You have played an invaluable role in helping us deliver our vital services across Derby and Derbyshire