Date(s) - 15/07/2018
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Brooksie’s Bash is a charity fundraising 10mile trail race in South Derbyshire that takes place in the stunning views surrounding Foremarke Hall where the race starts and ends. (The 10mile run is now sold out)
Tickets are still available for the 5K race and the Fun Run, on the day tickets will also be available for the Gnome Roam. The Gnome Roam is a family friendly activity to keep children busy whilst the runners are off on their route.
On the day
- Registration opens between 8:00am and 9:30am. Race numbers can be collected on registration at Foremarke Hall.
- Free parking is available but limited, so please car share where possible.
- The 10mile race starts at 10:00am with the 5K departing shortly afterwards.
- The Awards Ceremony will commence around 12noon and will include special and spot prizes in addition to the usual awards for winners of categories.
- Catering will be available on site.
For more information and tickets please visit the website: