Our MHFA Lite course is a three hour introductory mental health awareness course. You will receive an attendance certificate from MHFA England in recognition of your training.
The course will be enable you to:
- Gain a wider understanding, for yourself and others, of some issues surrounding mental health.
- Gain a greater understanding of how and why positive and negative mental health affects business.
- Work more effectively with people experiencing mental health problems.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to:
- Identify the discrimination surrounding mental health problems
- Define mental health & some mental health problems
- Relate to people’s experiences
- Help support people with mental health problems
- Begin developing a business case for promoting positive mental health in the workplace
- Look after their own mental health
The cost of this training is £75 per person including the course materials.
Bookings are made via online application.. If you require further details about the course or you wish to discuss a group booking Please contact Caron Kirkham on 01332 345966 ext 2, or email email@example.com
Read our booking Terms & Conditions